Wedding thank you card wording is something quite confusing for making a wedding thank you card. Some people might need a help to make it good and suitable to use for a certain people without something lost or making they feel offended. We have to make the great verse in the wedding thank you card. Before knowing about the sample of the wording, it is prefer to know what you should know basically.
The Basic About Wedding Thank You Card Wording
– The name of gift givers.
You have to include a greeting such as dear Mr. and Mrs. Will”
– the gift that was given
You have to try to be specific, also you have to include the sentence about the gift you received and either why you like or a plan how to use it. If they give a cash, include about how the plan to use the money without acknowledging the amount.
– acknowledgement of either presence or absence on your wedding day
If the givers were able to come, you have to say thank for their coming. But, if they were unable to come, express that you miss them without make them feel bad.
– the gratitude from both of you
The wedding thank you card should be written by you or your wife. However, you have to make sure the gratitude from both of you. For example, say “[wife’s name] and I really thank you…..”
Above, the example about wedding thank you card wording.
- We thank you for your love and support sincerely. We could not be more blessed to have friends and family like you in our lives and we share in this beautiful time in our lives.
- Thank you to our Family and Friends for celebrating our joy and by supporting us and sharing our love. We sincerely thank you for being a part of our wedding celebration and for the generous gift you have given to us. With all our love, we thank you!
- Our wedding day was special because we were lucky enough to be surrounded by the people we love like you all. Your thoughtfulness & generosity for us are truly appreciated. Thank you for sharing in our great moment and the start of our new life together.
- for thank you card for someone you don’t know very well, the wording commonly like this:
“Thank you for the beautiful painting that you sent Sarah and me as a wedding present. I know we will use and enjoy it for many years to come. It was wonderful to finally get to meet you at my wedding. We really appreciate because you were able to witness such a happy day for us and our families.
- for thank you card for someone when his gift but you don’t like the gift , the wording commonly like this:
“Thank you very much for the wedding present of the velvet painting of dogs playing poker. It is certainly a unique gift, and you are always so thoughtful and generous. It was very nice of you to join us at our wedding, and Christine and I hope to meet you soon.”
3 Sample Of Wedding Thank You Card Wording Photos